I... Just Don't Know
Over the space of your life, you constantly have questions hurled at you like a ball being hurled at you at 255 kays an hour from the automated, ball hurling, Question Machine 255.
And you try to swing at all these questions… most of the time.
Sometimes they’re probably better left to go through to the keeper/catcher/ballboy/net/automated ball catching, Question Machine 255 (please circle the sport that most resembles your national pastime, as appropriate).
In other words, just admit that you don’t fucking know, and deal with it later… if you get the opportunity… natch… unless the question is, should I stop driving on the wrong side of the road? In that case, you’d better start complying with local road laws. Trust me.
So, in the spirit of this post, here is a list of things that I don’t know:
- Whether I should apply for this job in Japan right now.
- Whether I should have sushi or leftover marinated chicken for dinner tonight.
- Whether or not your crush is interested in you, or if they’re simply enjoying the whole dicking-with-your-head thing (this doesn’t apply to anyone specifically – but if you planned on asking me, you now know my response).
- What I exactly want from Ace… or from any man for that matter.
- Whether investing in the pessimistic Philippine stock market is a top idea.
- Whether dad should buy that house on the beach side.
- Whether spending more than P5,000 on your significant other is a good idea.
- Whether that’s a pimple or a boil. What am I, a doctor? (for every situation in life, there is a Simpson’s quote to go with it)
- Why, that for every situation in life, there’s a Simpson’s quote to go with it.
- How on earth you’re going to pay all those bills.
- How on earth I’m going to pay all these bills[exess internet,cellphone and phone usage that my parents won't pay for].
- What men and women want in a relationship.
- The appeal of the whole Speed-Dating thing especially when the term McSleaze is much more apt.
- Whether brain capacity and neck length are somehow related.
- Whether brain capacity and arm length are related.
- Why people would want to try to lick their elbows.
- If you would like the movie “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” over “xXx 2”.
- Whether a fish sauce is better than lemon butter sauce when eating a grilled blue marlin.
- Why I never look good in photos.
- Why I just added that item on.
- Who killed Nida Blanca (and don’t fucking tell me, either!).
- The difference between vodka ice and a daiquiri. I don’t care, as long as they get me drunk.
- Why Lindsay Lohan is so popular.
- Why I feel compelled to "help" complete strangers.
- Why I think that my blog is the best forum for these thoughts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home