Saturday, August 13, 2005

Being Forgetful is All it Takes to be Me!

I don’t really understand what's up with me lately, but apparently, I keep on forgetting stuff I shouldn’t be!

1) I forgot the LOCK CODE of my celly. Yeah, I really did. Why did I ever have to put it on auto lock? That’s what I get for being impractical!

2) I forgot to submit the report – [I stayed up late for like 3 nights + 2 cuts]- on the day of its deadline! Not only did I get MAJOR eye bags from that, I was also given a minus five! It’s as if the eye bags weren’t punishment enough!

3) [this is really stupid] I went to the gym last Friday. And guess what? I forgot to bring home my gym bag! You know when I found out!? JUST NOW! Sunday, 1:59pm!

**plus, i forgot the email address and passwords i used in the last two or three accounts i have here in blogspot! ha! i hope i remember this one!
uhhh.. and speaking of being forgetful, i think i forgot to do something.. i just can't remember what it is!

If you think it’s easy being me, well.. it actually is! Try getting depressed and really stressed out at the same time and for sure, you will be EXACTLY like me!

___________________________________________________________________


Some people can be real jerks, don’t you think? Take for instance this guy who made me wait coz he wanted to talk to me. It was so weird coz he was the one insisting that he wanted to call and talk to me about some stuff but he never ended up calling! He said it was important – I was so gullible, and actually waited for the stupid call!!! Either I’m stupid, or he’s a jerk. Even if I like the guy, I’d still call him a jerk because calling myself stupid is just.. WRONG. Coz I know I’m smarter than a lot of people I know. HAHAHA. So-into-self ALERT! Talk about major buhat!

___________________________________________________________________


Darn it! My dad's calling me! Uh-oh! I forgot to wrap my Uncle's present! Told you i forgot to do something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home