ME.
I am a not-so-typical 18 year old. At this age, I am aware that I should live my life like all other teenagers. Those who dress the same [same fashion sense], talk the same, go to the same parties and hang-outs and all those other things that I find really petty. You might be wondering why I think this way. To tell you honestly, it’s because of this dark past that I don’t want to remember. I may look young, I may sound young but don’t let my LITTLE MISS INNOCENT ACT fool you. I am one of those kids who don’t go with the flow. In other words, I go against the waves. [I think I made it more complicated. Haha.] My mind produces a lot of amazing things. Things I though I was never even capable of thinking. I’m happy to bestow these ideas as a gift, with no strings attached. I’m happy when the rest of the world agrees with me. I can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree with me, my ideas and beliefs. There is a FIXED QUALITY attached to me, which may explain why I’m so steadfast when it comes to my opinions. I believe that I have to be the best in everything I do and being second best is never going to be good enough. I have my own opinions and beliefs, that more often than not, do not conform with those of others – the majority. I say what I want and ALWAYS mean what I say because I believe that I will live my life according to plan if I do that. I am very opinionated. I NEVER say “come what may”, nor am I a happy go lucky person. I plan, at least for the five years ahead of me. But don’t get me wrong. I too am spontaneous. This means I allow myself to breathe, to do things that I haven’t planned. To be free. To act like a child. I am generally sympathetic and compassionate. I like it when things go my own idiosyncratic/ quirky way. Some might call my behavior eccentric, but when you consider the artist in me, a few oddities should be overlooked. When it comes to love, I can be playful, even flirtatious. But while I’m deeply faithful, it won't necessarily be obvious for I am careful not to show how I really feel because of the fact that I have been hurt so many times before. I give my all, everything I am CAPABLE of giving, but I still stick to what I believe in. the kind of love I know is old fashioned. If anyone fails to understand this, they will truly get “it” from me, unless I really love that certain person. I try to help my family, friends and even strangers. I try to make them happy in my own simple ways, just so I can see the world smiling with me. I appreciate what my family, friends and acquaintances have given me, that I will always want to give back as much as I can. Not to brag, but the fact that I can think so inventively and my creativeness are my two strongest assets. Others may see me as an obnoxious, arrogant girl because of how I speak. I try to be as honest and as frank as I can. I always speak my mind and I never fail to tell people my side. This makes them scared of me – makes them feel inferior. But really, I don’t mean anything by it. I just want my voice to be heard, as I’ve wanted it to be ever since. I was misunderstood and please do understand that this is my only way of releasing both anger and my ideas. I believe that I will accomplish a lot with my broad and logical mind, entertaining and complicated ideas for the improvement of everyone. I believe that I’m an offbeat. An original approach will win ANY GIVEN DAY. What we need are new thoughts to change our word of nuisance and full of havoc. I’m an altruistic, humane person who is determined and strives hard to reach her goal, and who wills to make a difference.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home