This Blog Needs RESUSCITATION.
Every time I feel bad, or feel the need to express myself without biased comments, I usually try to retrieve my blog password and start writing.
I will admit. That's the reason I'm actually writing a blog. It took me an hour and a half to get the password for this. I got to revive two old email addresses in the process too, just so I wouldn't have to go through the signing up thingamajig again. (when you think about it though, that would have been a lot easier!)
Anyway, I will not write about my feelings just yet, but what I will do is promise to atleast TRY to write more often. Maybe even start a blog with a "theme". But I gotta think about that first. Till then, you'll just have to deal with a girl blabbing about her feelings. LOL.
I wanted to write about how I felt, but I think I should save that for later. When I actually know what to say and where to begin.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home