Monday, November 23, 2009

Stupid Blog. My Concentration: Non Existent

Since I last blogged, I seriously haven't slept yet. Been tossing and turning in bed till it was time to get up and work.

It's amazing how an awful morning can drag on as if it's going to go on forever. 7am. Tick tock, tick tock. 8am. Tick tock, tick tock. 9am. Tick tock, tick tock. 10am. Tick tock, tick tock. And what?!?! It's just 10:38?! I thought I've been staring at my monitor long enough for the sun to be setting by now. *sigh*

I am mentally drained. Almost retarded, even. Physically, not so much. My emotions though, are even more powerful than they were before.

Would someone please just take away the feeling? The feeling I dare not talk about. The feeling that's more of emptiness than of sadness. And maybe a little bit of pain and regret.

But enough of the drama for now. I really need to get back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Marie said...

The best way to get that pent-up emotion out is to get it out in the open. I'm sure you have lots of friends willing to listen and let you vent out steam, and count me in that list. I'm always open. I may be busy, but I'll make some time if you need it.

7:18 PM  
Blogger kookie kulasa said...

babe, blog more. it's really helpful to destress. By the way, I have a blog award for you. Nasa blog ko

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home